Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Moth (Saturniidae)

She was being sweet.

I announced that I needed to take a piss
And headed over to the shoulder
Of the path
That we were walking on.

She came up behind me
In secret
And took hold of my prick
In her hand
And gently grasped it
While we stood at the wood’s edge
In the torchiere of the full moon.

She emitted low soft words into
The warm inner canal of my ear
And nibbled my neck
As water began to flow.

She could feel the tempo
Of the piss
Travelling through
The deep channels in my flesh
As I wetted grass and leaves
And fallen sticks.

As I was finishing
She looked up
To see
A giant moth
Flying up into the trees.

We watched as the moth ascended and attached itself
To a cluster of leaves directly in front of us.

It had both of our attention.

There
In the clandestine of night
The moth became one with the leaves
And we would’ve lost him
If we didn’t stay focused.

I told her that it could be a luna moth.

She thought otherwise
Stating that as far as she could tell
The moth did not have the long
Tapering hind wings.

We stood there
Quietly
For moments
Marvelling
At barely moving wings.

I shook off the last remaining drops
And tucked myself away.

I turned towards her
Zippering

And from the look in her eyes
I knew that we just shared something
Very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment