Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nymphomaniac

She was giving me a handjob
Under the formica table
In one of the grungy diners
On North Charles Street.

She told me
That she wanted to get under the table
And give me a blowjob
But I told her that I didn’t think
That it was a good idea.

She kept insisting.

“Please, please, please!”
“I want to really bad!”
She said.

“Look. You’re apartment is right around the corner. Let’s go over there and do shit.”
I told her.

“Fine.”
She pouted
Like a little girl.

She was all over me
On the way to her place.

“Jeezus. Take it easy baybee. We’re almost there.”

I could smell her cheap perfume attaching itself to me.

She was a classic eighties stripper.

Blonde
Cheap
Cute and very dumb.

Besides the sex
Well...
There really wasn’t anything else...

When we got to her apartment
She immediately got naked
And got to work on herself
With a vibrator
While I stripped my clothes off.

Now
I ain’t afraid of the pussy.
I LOOOVVVE sex.

But me and stripper girl
Went at it for hours.

She drained me ‘til I was sore.

And then I’m laying there in her big bed
In the center of the room
While she goes on and on to herself...

‘Cause I wasn’t listening...

Talking about nothing else except sex.

On and on and on...

I had to turn her off
But when I turned over
To tell her to shut up
I saw like seven dildoes and vibrators
All around her
And she was still going at it
With one of them.

“I gotta go.”
I said.

“Why? Don’t leave me now. I’m still horny.”

“I can see that!”
I rolled out.
“No. I really gotta go.”

“Call me. Or come see me at the club later!”

The noise of a vibrator going into high torque
Was silenced when I shut the door.

A couple of days later
I was back in the diner.

“Was that your girlfriend you were in here with the other day?”
The heavy line cook asked me with scrutiny.

“Nahhhh. I was just hanging. She’s a little crayzee if you ask me.”

“HA!”
He laughed.
“I had to kick her and some guy outta here yesterday! She was giving him a blowjob
under the table! I told them to never come back. I’m trying to run a nice joint here...
I can’t have shit like that going on! Can you believe that shit?!!”

I looked him in the eye
And smiled.

“Yes I can.”
I said.

“Yes I can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment