Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lunar Vapors (True Field Of View)

The flourescent teal light
Of a crisp January low-satellite ice moon
Completely cleansed the polluted city blocks
Around me
As I walked
Within it’s Pine-Sol disinfecting purity.

Rinsing
Every soiled brick and dirty window
Washing all of the tall steeples
Scrubbing the blistered
Cracked asphalt
Dusting the corners and crevices
Of unswept steps and doorways
And littered alleys.

Nocturnal cloud
Sapphire transparent
Drenched my hair
Radiated the ossified skull
Worked it’s way through every thread
Of bundled clothing
Exfoliating the epidermis...

The dermis...

Chilled blue
Shined deeper
Into nerves
Blood
Muscle
Fat and tendon
Every vital instrument
Restored.

I rose like helium
And took my place
In the shoulder height orbit
Of the winter sky.

d = 20.362955 + 29.530588861 x N + 102.026 x 10^12 x N^2

No comments:

Post a Comment