Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wild Animals In The House



I’ve had two bats
At least four birds
One raccoon
Four or five possums...

Some mice.

A few people attending
Parties
Who got out of control
That I would consider animals
And several banshee
Shit-crazy women.

The small ones
I could catch with a towel
And usher them out the door
Letting them escape
Outside
To what they knew.

I think they were thankful.

The mice
Not so
As I used traditional
Kill traps.

SNAP!

Some animals I had to buy
Vermin friendly wire cage traps
Setting bait
And when I caught them
I’d drive their smelly ass
Miles away to the wilderness
And let them be somebody else’s
Problem.

And then there were those...

The hardest to eradicate.

Those ones were the biggest 
Pain in the ass
Took the longest
And cost me a hell of a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment