Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Date With The Devil’s Daughters

I’d never been out with triplets before.
First time for everything.

We were all getting cozy
In one of the small booths
In the VIP section
Of ‘Heads And Tails’
A schlock-glitzy strip club
Overlooking the river
At the edge of the city.

It looked like Liberace lived here
Lights and sparkling reflective things everywhere
And with the amount of perfume
Hanging in the air
It smelled like it too.

It was the girls’ idea...
To come here.

They all shouted out in unison
When I asked them what they wanted to do.

“Strip Club!”

They had the devil in their eyes...
Genetics, I suppose.

They picked ‘Heads And Tails’
Because it had the word ‘Tails’ in it
And this got them crazy.
I had to explain to them
That they probably wouldn’t see
‘That kind of tail’ here.

Everywhere we went
The three of them turned heads
Sucking the souls out of men that still had them
Like soda through a straw
From the bottom of a cup.

I watched it happen...
Men crumpling to the sidewalk.


They were virtually identical in appearance
And they used that to their advantage
Playing impish jokes on myself
Or others...
Especially in the dark erotic glow of the gentleman’s club.

They were responsible for getting us
Into the VIP.
They were hot.
Not just temperature wise...

The tattooed stallion bouncer
Turned into boy putty
Under their hard gaze
Immediately ushering us to our booth
Forgetting speech and vocabulary
And good grammar
Barely uttering a cohesive word...

One of them,
Calliope I think,
Put her fingers up to the side of his mouth
Catching some drool forming
And brought it down
Wiping it on his shirt
In one graceful sweep.

A few minutes later
A dark wooden box
Was brought to the table.
The girls were squirming in their seats excitedly
Awash in neon and pulsing lasers.

An exotic Suicide Girl
In flourescent pink and orange lingerie with five inch patent pumps
And electrical tape pasties over her nipples
Opened the box
And lifted out a crystal bottle of
Gran Patron Burdeos
From the velvet interior
For the girls to approve.

The daughters clapped adoringly
Showing big smiles
And perfectly white teeth.

I felt multiple hands squeezing my thighs.

The waitress opened the bottle using the special corkscrew provided
And filled four leaded shot glasses
With the caramel brew.

“To us!”
They cheered.

“To ‘REAL’ beautiful tails.”
I said
Winking.

Our glasses clinked.

The girls were seasoned
And sipped the agave.

“Mmmmmmmmssss...”
Went around the table.

I flirted with them each and all...
Calliope, Sanibel and Anastasia
Though she liked to be called
“Little Tijuana”
When her father wasn’t around.
She was probably the biggest trouble maker
Of the three.

The tequila drew shorter
The booth got smaller.

Dark shadowed patrons sent drinks over
To our table.

Goth girl got cozy next to Sanibel.

Things were really heating up.

The girls wanted to dance
So the five of us swayed over to the stage
The whites of one hundred pairs of eyes following us.

They pulled me up into the thumping dance beat
And flashing light show
Squirming against me
Writhing
Twisting
Rubbing...

Other strippers came out
And joined our troupe.

The heat from the lights
Warmed the smell of baby oil
Perfume
And female skin.

People were cheering
Throwing money on stage
As small pieces of clothing came off
And body parts were exposed
Three tails slipping in and out of vision.

Strong joints were passed around.
Good Advice...
And it looked like a fog machine
Had been triggered on stage
As bodies moved to the
Bumpty-bump-bump-bump...

The DJ played good music.
A mix of deep house, hip hop, latin and funk.
More and more people came up on stage
To join the party
Shaking their asses
Grinding
Getting down.

Later
The triplets pulled my head down simultaneously
And whispered into my ears at once
“Baby, we wanna go to the next thing!”

They led me through the crowd
Grabbing Suicide Girl on the way.

Back at the booth
As the girls got their stuff together
I was treated to the largest bill I had ever incurred in my life.
I got dizzy looking at it
Close to passing out.

“Don’t worry baby, it’s gonna be worth it! We’ve got plans for you!”
Little Tijuana said
“Let’s pay the check and get out of here!”

I handed our newest table girl my card
Keeping my fingers crossed
As I watched her naked ass strut away.

I knew my fate was sealed hours earlier
As the Devil firmly took my hand
And pulled me in close to him
Commanding me to
“Show his girls a good time”.

The table girl returned with my card
And a receipt to sign.

I knew what I was doing.
With little hesitation
I looked at those ravishing, mischievious girls smiling
As pen touched paper
And proposed

“Cheers!”
“To ‘REAL’ beautiful tails!”

No comments:

Post a Comment