Friday, January 6, 2012

Creme Fraiche Recipe Obtained Through Texting

“U getting durty?”

“Nope. Cat on lap.”

“Too bad it’s not a real pussy.”

“Watching Fifth Element.”
“Yeah, I know.”

“Call K. She’ll give u sumthin’.”
“U cool?”

“I’m good. Just Latin low.”

“How do you make creme fraiche?”

“Layin’ low.”
“With your right hand.”

“LOL! No rillyz.”

“Google it. I forget. I know you set whatever out overnight so it sours. But forget what
you put in it.”

“Google it! I thought I was asking a professional.”
“U put ur dick in it to make it sour!”
“Latin low. OMG.”

“You’re funny.”
“Heat heavy cream, add some buttermilk and let it sit out and thicken.”

“That’s too difficult for a hetero like me.”
“What should I do w smoked salmon?”

“Come on. I thought u were bi.”
“Wrap it around ur Johnson.”
“Mustard sauce.”

“Bi-polar!”
“How do u make mustard sauce?”

No comments:

Post a Comment