Thursday, January 23, 2014

Some Shit Overheard In A Strip Club At A VIP Table Next To Me



“SHIT!”

“Yo...THIS SHIT’S MOIST AND MELTING AND IT TASTES LIKE PERFUME OR
  DISH DETERGENT!”

“THIS IS SERIOUSLY CUT WITH BABY POWDER!”

“I could just put this on my kid’s ass to heal a rash.  I DEF don’t wanna be putting THIS up
  my nose.  Tastes like FDS.  Get this shit away from me.  Wouldn’t even use that as 
  deodorant muthafucka.  Dude...look at that shit!  It’s melting like a sno-cone in July!”

“I’m rolling with pure Columbian flake.  You watch YouTube?  You should check how they
  make cocaine.  It ain’t with perfume muthafucka.  It ain’t supposed to drip like Willy Wonka
  Every Flavor.  They make that shit with kerosene...that’s some harsh shit cuz...but if it’s 
  good and they don’t cut it up like kindergartners...that drip won’t make you think about 
  nothing else except the taste of pussy...or cock, if that’s what you’re into...which I think you
  must be...It AIN’T supposed to taste like you said a bad word and got your mouth 
  washed out with soap!”

“Amigo.  You might be trying.  But you hafta understand...I’m flying First Class.”

“I see you again, which I won’t...you deliver.”

“That’s all I’m saying playboy.”

“Be sure to tip your waitress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment