Saturday, May 22, 2010

How I Would Like To Think
That I ‘Friended’
Wendy O’Williams
Of The Plasmatics
On Facebook






My message to
Wendy
When I sent a friend request
On Facebook:

I remember the Plasmatic’s performances
Very well.
You were peppy, zestful and spirited
As a band in unison
And as first and foremost a performer.

The captivating display that you and your colleagues
Demonstrated
Was forceful and engrossing.

Tightness amongst the rubble and chaos.

What a dangerous display of
Anarchy, nihilhism and mayhem
With the guns, fireworks
And tanks.

Pfft. Pfft.

The depth of scatological humor
Immersed in your lyrics!

Your band tugged at my heartstrings
And brought from me
Emotions that I did not know then.

Powerful, engrossing emotions.

I felt ALIVE at your concerts.

I still listen to you guys on vinyl.

Hardcore!

By the way.


Your tits were amazing!

I’m sure they still are now.

They were the hardest
Most perfect tits in show business.
Your tits and that fucking rocking
Hard ass body
In barely nothing at all
Fueled many
A wet dream
And fantasy.

I def got off on you.

Did you and Lemmy from Motorhead
Ever do it?

Regards
And
Keep on rockin’
Those punked out tits!

Yo Wendy!

I gotta Cadillac you can blow up.

May 21, 2010
12:09 PM:

Wendy O’Williams
Confirmed you as a friend
On Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment