Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Perverts
(All Of Us)







I erased all of your
Dirty texts to me.

I loved those short filthy messages.
My own private Penthouse Forum.

But I got involved with someone.

She sent me dirty texts too
And as things got more serious with her
It seemed only right
When she stated
That she wanted ‘us’
To be monogamous
That I should probably erase
My pervie evidence of the past.

In the back of my subconcious mind
I knew it wouldn’t last with her
That it was just a matter of time.

I was living in the moment.
I took it for what it was.

Just like with you.

So I hesitated
Before erasing
Your most poetic
Graphic
Often mispelled
Flashes of lust

Of the things that you wanted to do to me
Interspersed with the things that you
Wanted me to do to you

From my phone.

A few months later
She broke up with me
And I hit the ‘erase all’ button
On my phone


Creating a blank canvas
For whomever
And whatever
New
Twisted perversions
Await
Lurking

Out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment