Thursday, December 15, 2011

Black Rope

“Sit down in that chair and face me.”
She commanded.
“I wanna do something for you.”

I did as she said
And sat down in the swivel chair
That was used for giving tattoos.

I turned to face her
Laying back low in the chair
Stretching my legs out.

She vanished for a moment
Returning with a coil of black rope.

“Aww shit...”
I breathed
Feeling goosebumps
Roaming over my skin.

She wore a ‘no-good’ smile
And smacked me several times
With the sable loops.

“Oh my god...”
I let escape.

She was good.

She sauntered to the other side of the room in front of me
And started grinding to the music.

In the hard-core glow of candles
She performed a slow striptease
Meticulously winding the rope around her limbs and body
Cinching it tightly around her breasts
Waist
Arms and ass
Passing the last even paired ends
With practiced precision
Between her thighs
Before offering them to me.

I pulled her into me steadily
Firmly
Feeling the soft thread tighten
Lifting her onto the balls of her feet.

She bit her lip
Gasping.

I pulled her onto my lap
And took over the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment