Thursday, August 2, 2012

Belmar



So
I'm at the beach
Laying on a blanket.

Beautiful women everywhere. 

360 degrees 
Of feminine stomach
Ass
And thighs.

At the beach
I don’t look at faces so much
Or listen to their
Conversations.

That would kill the illusion.

I just observe
Like I am in a bird sanctuary
Or an animal preserve
Or sitting in a modern art museum.

I revel in all of the details
That makes each woman unique
And original.

The colorful plumage
The stoic gate
The palette and brushstroke
That captures the curve of a muscle.

There's a cutie with a booty
Laying out right in front of me. 

Alternatively
But no less appreciative

A black guy bounces by 
With his crew 
And I hear him say 

"Oh shit!”
“I'd roll my weed on dat ass!".

I heard poetry in his critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment