Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Yodeling



I used to pay this whore
Over on 25th Street
To tie me up and yodel
Up my asshole.

She was 
Apprehensive at first,

But when she found out
That I would pay her cash
If she would take the yodeling thing
Seriously,

She got on board.

She actually got pretty good at it.

I think she actually studied.

Eventually
I became very dependent on her.

I failed to achieve an orgasm
Any other way.

She sensed my dependency
And told me that it was getting 
Way too serious for her
Even though she was making bank.

She actually 
Told me that
She didn’t think 
I would take things
So far.

I’ve tried everything since then.

Recordings,
Concerts,
Yodeling talent shows...

I fear I’m doomed.

I still ring her bell when I walk past her building.

Hoping.

But she won’t let me in.

4 comments:

  1. Could you describe the exact shade of blue your balls have turned? I am imagining something in the periwinkle family but then again I like the word periwinkle ...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Periwinkle is too pretty of a word to describe the color blue...Blooming Bruise Purple...#236 in the Pantone deck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Pantone #236 is more of a light pink than a Blue. http://www.mypantone.info/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright. I was making that part up. ;)

    ReplyDelete