Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pussy Drunk

“You really know what your doing”
She says.

“I’m just enthusiastic”
I grin.

“It looks like you really enjoy it”
She responds.

“Like a day off!”
I counter.

“It’s creative like painting or drawing or writing...
Except I have much more energy and commitment
To this...”
I say
Face buried deep.

And from the sounds of her pleasure
I’m getting way better response
Than the rejection letters
That I’ve gotten recently.

She shakes and moans
As she comes
Alerting the neighbors
Outside of my open window.

Her thighs tighten around me
Silencing anything
That can be heard
Except
For the
“Jeezus Fucking Christ!”
As we are thrown all over
The bed.

I will probably wait
All of my entire lifetime
For feedback
To my poetry
Or paintings
Or drawings
To be as well received
As this.

No comments:

Post a Comment