Thursday, June 3, 2010

With Age





Mah gurl tells me that my balls hang low.

I guess I’ve never given it much thought
Or even noticed before.

Maybe it’s cause I’ve never worn underwear.

She’s younger than me
And
My guess is
That she has only been with guys
That have younger balls than me.

It’s become quite the joke between us.

But like I said
I’ve not given it much thought
Until now.

I can remember when
My balls were tightly packaged.

I can remember when
That feathery underbrush
Of pubic hair first
Gave sprout
Like bulbs in the spring.

I can still remember
My beautiful balls
Untainted
Virginal
Soft and delicate
Like freshly laundered
300 thread count Egyptian Cotton bedsheets.

They were tight and ripe
Like fresh figs
And juicy like plums.

Inbetween then and now
I don’t know how I lost count.

I don’t know where
I went from that
To this.

And why wouldn’t this happen to me?

I’ve been in the showers at the gym.

I’ve seen old naked men
With their balls
Hanging down to their knees.

Their asses too!

When I was privy to that
I just put it out of my mind.
It was too close to looking in the grave.

But here I am.

My balls are hanging low.

Lower than I’ve ever noticed before.

I’m fourty five years old
And my balls are halfway there...

Halfway to my knees.

I’m right on target.

It’s unsettling that they’re settling.

What am I gonna do now?

There ain’t no exercises
To get your balls in shape!

In other cultures
Low hanging balls are a sign
Of prestige
Wisdom and wealth
Sometimes royalty.

It’s common practice for younger men
To put weights on their balls
To get the desired effect.

It’s not about the size of your penis
But how low your balls go.

That last part is not true.

My balls just made that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment