Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Vermont



“Maybe this is why I fell in love with you!”
I exclaimed.

“Why?  Because my pussy smells so good?”
She giggled from within her closet.

She looked out at me.

A few moments before
She had gotten undressed
And threw her panties
Onto my face
As I lie in bed 
Waiting for her
To pick out her clothes
For work the next day.

“Yeah...”
I answered
From under lace.

“You smell like Vermont...”

“Maple syrup.”
I half-smiled.

“Caramelized sugar and smoke.”

“Damn!  You smell good!”

I inhaled her perfume.

It was true.

She smelled of the Vermont wilderness.

Wood Anemonies
Indian Blanketflowers
Thimbleberries and Moss.

I heard her voice 
Return maple sugary 
From within the closet
Surrounded by shoes and clothes.

“Thank you babee...”
She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment