Monday, May 7, 2012

The Apology Tour



He was a big rugged Italian motherfucker.

The nose and everything.

He got down on one knee
In front of the black chick
At the bar.

“Yo, Ricky! What the fuck are you doing?”
A friend behind him asked.

“Shut the fuck up! I’m on The Apology Tour. I’ll be right down.”

He was down on both knees now.

He looked up into her eyes.

“I need to give you a sincere apology for my behaviour the other night. I tried to express
  my love for you, which probably would’ve been better done in private than in front of
  150 people.”

Now there were only twenty.

“Please accept my apology for being such an asshole. Thank you. Thank you world for
  watching.”
He looked at all of us, then back at her.

Why are the biggest fuck-ups
The ones that we love the most
And find endearing.

I almost wanted to hug him.

But he was a big Italian motherfucker
Whose nose looked like
It took it's fair share of beatings.

No comments:

Post a Comment