Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here Goes The Neighborhood









Lighting fire to little sister

Watch as she swells up like a blister

A pile of ashes, she’s no fun

I hear sirens, better run!


Hey look! There’s Bobby who I never did like

Riding around on his ten speed bike

I’ll lob this brick in on his head

And cover the pavement in gorey red.


The bike’s real nice, it rides with grace

Especially over Becky’s face

But she bent the front tire pretty bad

So I can’t ride it which made me mad.


Sue that tease, lived up a few blocks

I paid her a visit and picked the locks

My hands felt good around her neck

As she turned blue and hit the deck.


At the Miller’s place, I hear sirens all around

And they look at me wide eyed, their limbs all bound

I turn on the gas and wait fifteen minutes

Light a match and...


No comments:

Post a Comment