Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bubble Bath






Baybee

I am focused

On the razor in my hand

As it glides up

The smooth landscape of your leg.


I am concentrating

On what I am doing

As I whisper

Passionate naughty thoughts

Into your ear

As we soak

In warm water

Your head resting

In the slope of my neck and shoulder.


I am delicate and careful

As I shave your thighs and pussy.


Your ebony hair is intoxicating to me

As it presses into my face.


So are the many oily bubbles

That surround your breasts.


And as I shave

Your other leg

The razor drowning in soap...

By accident

I cause a small cut

That bleeds.


As I kiss the blood

And lick it away

You tell me that

“It’s okay hun”

And pull me

Into you closely.


I lie there on you

Feeling you breathe

As you stroke

My hair.


And I know

That it really is

“Okay”.

No comments:

Post a Comment