Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Dream From Last Night







You were here in my dreams last night.


You were on top of me

Your dark hair falling down around my face

As you kissed me

And spoke soft encouraging words in my ear.


We were moving together

Building on a rythmn that was natural to the two of us.

My hands were holding your hips

As you brought your body down upon mine.


Our lips were wet of each other

And our mouths were hungry.

Our radiant bodies mapped by

Tongues and hands and eyes and nose.


In this dream there was no time.

There were no responsibilities.

We could just be us.

We could be devoted to each other completely.


You rose upon me

Your back arching.

Release and pleasure shook from you

And passed through myself

To my core.


You fell upon me in exhausted peace

And we lay breathing

In a spiritual bliss

Upon tousled sheets.


And as I felt the weight of your body press against mine

I knew that this was real.


And I thought to myself

That I must be dreaming.




No comments:

Post a Comment