Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Lil Bit Of The Devil






Mah Baybee

Iz a crayzee one alright.

All fiery and wigged out sumtimes.


And then jus like dat...

She is soft as a lamby

N wants ta cuddle.


She’s ov interest ta me

‘Cause she makes me laugh

N I like dat.


She’s a hot one too...

With a bum that can take yer eye out

N knock ya unconcious

Ifn ya ain’t careful.


A handful I tell ya

Like Black Cat fireworks

Waitin’ fer a match

N then all hell breaks loose

An ya gotta jus step back

N watch the show

Or get burned.


She can be sweet as summer tea

Or brash as moonshine brandy

N it’s a flip of the die

Or the turn of the card

To determine such.


I like her

N I jes let her be.

I’m not here to determine whether

This divine creature

Needs to be tamed or not.


Her religion might be with the Devil

But she’s got angel’s wings

Flowering from her back

N she sings pretty songs

That make boys youthful and old

Break down n cry, cry, cry

Until they give over their last shiny penny.




I’ll take the horns with the doe eyes

The savage with the house pet

The lover with the killer instinct.


Mah gurl gets durty

But yah can’t track mud in her house.

Thas jus out of the question.


She’ll be thar right nextya

Tellin’ ya ta slow down

But put her behind the wheel...

Son, ya better have a spare set ov balls

N they better be bigger n that.


I likes tah kiss her

It’s smooth n nice

N tastes like sody pop

Or lemonade with sparkles

Her pretty white baybee teeth

All perfect in a row

Like stones in a cemetary.


When I ride her during the night

I gotta hold onta her tail

As I pusha mahself n deep n warm

Tha brimfire aflare

N I caress goosebumps

On skin

N her eyes pull me in

Deep

There being no way back out.


Mah Baybee has a lil bit of the Devil inside of her

N if she evah stepped foot

Inside a church

Strange things would happen

I tell ya.


Walls would tremble and shake.


The preacher might shut his Bible

In a rush

N crack a smile for the first time

N a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment