Thursday, April 22, 2010

Notorious






There was the time

On New Year’s Eve

At a Giant Step Party

Down on Canal Street

At a club that I forget the name of...


Groove Collective were just

Hitting their prime

And they were playing that night.


It was past midnight

And I went to hit the head

And when I walked into the bathroom

There were two thugs

Leaning up against the wall

One on either side of the single stall

Of the toilet.


They didn’t flinch when I came in

And barely glanced as

I went to the only urinal

And started to take a leak.


Someone was in the stall

Banging the fuck

Out of two chicks

That were moaning loudly

With their hands grabbing

The top of the stall.


The stall itself

Was shaking madly, violently

Making more noise than the girls were.


My only thought at this point was

“That hasta be a big Muthafucka

To be knockin’ that shit all over the place”.


I finished

And walked back outside.

I told my friends that I was with

About what I had just seen

And I watched the door

Determined to see who came out.


It wasn’t more than ten minutes later

When the unmistakable

Biggie Smalls

Came out of the bathroom

Entourage in tow

The thugs

The bitches.


Big Poppa

Had made the big time.


No comments:

Post a Comment