Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beat Night






Beat Night

Grab an empty seat night


Hold on..............


J...J...J...J...Just wanna make sure I got the beat right


Beat Night

Poetry read in wheat light


Hold on to your seat tight

Some not weaned off the teat quite

But this ain’t no street fight


Beats drop

Take a beat bite


Hold on.............


J...J...J...J...Just wanna make sure I got the beat right


Beat Night

Make sure you eat right


Your a, e, i, o, u’s

Vowels and howls

Rhythms, Adjectives, verbs and nouns

Break the sounds


Beat Night

Feel the heat of a 24 hour lite brite

Landing on your feet tight


I wanna beat on dynomite


Yeeeaaahhh!


Just wanna make sure I got that beat right


Some peeps be going all sheet white

They might be here for a meet and greet night


But I am here for the


WORD!


No comments:

Post a Comment