Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why I Love AC/DC So Much

(Bon Scott Era)

Or

Why AC/DC Is Sentimental To Me

(LOL)

Or

How I Lost My Virginity

To AC/DC






I’m just gonna tell you straight out

That it was “Walk All Over You”

That was the song

That I lost my virginity to.


It couldn’t be more fitting

Considering the circumstances.


What a great song.


I had mostly fooled around

Up until this historic moment.

At a few parties, on a few dates...

With these Catholic School girls

That we hooked up with

That were ready for a party.

All it took was a phone call.


Touching

Figuring out how things worked

Exploring

Learning the lay of the land.


I also had a Jewish girlfriend

That was pretty wild.

I learned how to give head to her.

She couldn’t get enough

And I soon became

Somewhat proficient at it.


I just knew that I was into sex

Yet I still had not

“Gone all the way”.


But I arrived at this party

That would never be able to happen now.



It was in the suburbs

At a split level house.


You knew it was a party

A block away.

The streets were packed

With cars, bikes and people.


To anyone passing by

You would think that the party was outside.


It was 1979.

“Highway To Hell”.


The crowd was older

And unfamiliar

Except for a core group of us.

I think it was a friend’s sister’s party

And there were lots of bikers

And tough characters.


“Highway To Hell”

Was playing loud

As I filtered through the party

Somewhat of a novelty.

I was way out of my league.


I was fifteen

Feeling no pain

As I was walking past this door

And a hot girl was standing there

Motioning for me to come over.


So I did.


She had georgeous red hair

And wore a leather mini skirt

With high patent boots.


That’s about all I caught

Cause she immediately pulled me

Into that dimly lit room and shut the door.


I could hear the lock click.


She pushed me back

Into a chair

And started kissing me.


She was in total control of the situation.





As my eyes adjusted

I saw that we were in someone’s bedroom

And that there was a couple

Fucking on the bed

Totally oblivious to what was happening over here.



“Walk All Over You”

Pounded through the speakers outside

As this girl tore my clothes off

Her mouth never leaving my body.


And in true Bon Scott spirit

She went down.


I remember how at this point

While I was enjoying everything

I was also slightly apprehensive inside.

I had never had a woman

So forcefully take me like this.


And she went down

And then she climbed on top of me

And fucked me

And I couldn’t move in that chair

As I was pinned down

By her as she had her way with me

And she said things to me

That I don’t remember

As the music played outside

And she came upon me

Forcefully

Which made me cum

And I lay pressed there

Until she told me

I was good

And began to move.


I put my clothes back on

In disbelief

As she got herself together.


She opened the door.


The light came in

And the music came in louder.


As I was walking out the door

My friend was walking towards me.


“I think I left my jacket in there!”




And as I turned

And watched him go into the room

I saw the girl with the red hair

Boots and leather mini skirt

Put up her hand to wave to me.


She shut the door

And over the volume of

“Touch Too Much”

I heard the lock click.





No comments:

Post a Comment