Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lubrication

You tell me how much you love lube.

“I heart lube!” you say.

“I’m gonna fill the tub with lube and throw you in it!”

S’alright.
I’m game.

I’ll be your slippery boy.

I’ll be your wet fun.
We’ll slide and glide
And move and groove.

Mango slick.
Banana paste.

I’ll get oily for you
So that you have a hard time
Chasing me around
The room
As I squirm
Out of your grasp.

Hold on tight.

Tighter.

Our lubed up bodies
Melt together
Like oil
And work in tandem so well
Finding the perfect pace
Grinding in collusion
Mashing down into puddles
As I try to keep a firm hold
On your slick ass.

We are hot!

Sparks try to fly
Fires try to start
But are quickly extinguished
By a generous amount of lube.

Only those fires inside are still aflame
And it says right here on the bottle

“Do not injest”.

No comments:

Post a Comment