Thursday, April 22, 2010

Toilet Humor






When I saw this crude drawing at a jobsite

I had no idea what a life it would have.

Someone drew it

Probably not expecting anyone to see it

Secretly hoping that someone would.


Well I saw it

As I was throwing some trash onto the side porch.

It was drawn in carpenters pencil

On a sheet of gypsum board

Stacked with a bunch of other refuse

Against the wall.


Some day it will just dissappear.


But I found it and took a picture

And sent it to you.


This Michelangelo

This Rembrandt

This Van Gogh

This simple cave drawing of a man and a woman fucking

Has taken on life anew.


The woman on all fours before the man

Her crazy hair blowing forward.

The man standing behind her shooting bullets

With a big ass dopey looking grin on his face

His genitilia grossly enlarged.


You and I have shared so many laughs

Over someone elses crude drawing

That would normally be found in a public toilet.


It's too bad that they will never receive

The praise that they deserve.

It’s too bad that they will never know

That the resemblance to us

Is uncanny...

That you really do have crazy dark hair

And I really do have a big ass dopey grin

And grossly enlarged genitilia.


And like I said

It would dissappear.

I tried to get it

For a souvenier

And it was thrown out in the trash.


And yet that stupid drawing

That crazy depiction

Of you and I

Copulating

Continues to live on in still yet

Another venue,,,


In a crude and simple poem.







No comments:

Post a Comment