Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Guitar Player






There was never sweeter music

Than when you played the guitar

While you layed on me peacefully

In my bed.


We were naked

And chill

Enjoying the time together

With notes from a guitar

Instead of words.


And the afternoon

Passed just like that

Calm and content

With nothing of any importance

Happening.


I enjoyed the music that

Rippled from your fingers

And echoed from the hollow body

Of your instrument

Traveling into my system

Intoxicating me

Blissing me out

As I gently ran my fingers

Through your hair.


The songs were fragile

Intimate

Not taught

And glided into existence.


We lie there for hours

In total serenity

Enjoying what was there

Before us

In those moments.


The sounds from a guitar

Gently strumming

Brought us to

Another intensity

Still.


And it was

Quite astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment