Thursday, April 22, 2010

Laundromat Love





My clothes dance with your clothes

In a wet collide-o-scope

As I push you up against

The detergent heat of the dryer

And kiss you hard.

Your head against trembling metal

Shakes us.


With your legs around me

I suck on your full lips and tongue.

Fill turns to wash turns to rinse

Turns to spin

And I turn to jello.


My head is filled with dirty thoughts

As denim, cotton, lace and cordouroy

Are carelessly thrown into washers and dryers around us

And quarters drop

Into change boxes.


We are here in flourescent glow

In view of everybody

Half dressed and careless

Hot passion pouring out of us

Like liquid soap.


Fuck everyone

Fuck us!


Your sexy silk and lace

Wrestle with my hard and lusty cotton

In rumbling machines

And like our love

They tumble dry endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment