Thursday, April 22, 2010

Morning Love





Here I am

Fucking myself

As the early morning light stretches across my bed.


And fucking myself

Thinking about you

Is no simple jerk off.


I lay here writhing and squirming.

I need every nerve in my body to feel something.

My neck

My chest

My nipples and thighs.

My back

My ass

I dig my feet deep within the sheets

And stretch muscles taught.


I focus on my breathing.

I become intoxicated, high

As I fuck the furniture

And the rug

The wooden floor

The door to my closet

The metal of the bed.


The intensity reaches a fervor

And my climax builds.

Slowly.

I want it to last.

I want to feel.


And when it comes

And my eyes roll back in my head

And my belly is awash in warm love

And my body is shaking

And I’m falling back into the comfort of the sun drenched bed...


I realize how special you are

And that this could never be just a simple thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment