Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chien Bizarre






Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!



You sit across from me

And spit your hot coffee at me

Through your pointed little white teeth

And I feel it seep into my jeans

Scalding tender delicate skin

Making me fall back

And spill on the floor.


Then you laugh

Loudly

Hysterically

Watching me

Pick myself up.

Tears are rolling down your cheeks

When they should be on mine.


Then you have the nerve to sit there

And tell me that last night was

“Fantastique”.


I don’t know.

You’re hard to figure out.

Unpredictable

Yet appealing.


As the coffee cools

With my temper

I realize that you’re just playing with me

And I smile

Laughing

“You crazy French bitch!”

And grab your ankle

Pulling you onto the floor next to me.


I kiss you

And taste coffee with cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment