Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Wadded Up Note To A High School

English Teacher






Dear Ms. ________________:

(Left blank to protect the not so innocent)


I really need to sink my teeth

Into that incredible ass

Of yours.


Signed:


Naughty Theo.


You catch me

Looking up suspiciously

Over the rims

Of your glasses

As you sit

On point

Behind your desk

Looking smart.


You ask me

What I am doing.


l tell you

That I am working hard

On the subject

Of my paper

That needs to be turned in

Shortly.


You tell me

That I look like

I am

“Up to no good”.


I have

That

“Look”

In my eye.


I tell you

That

I am working on

“Some good stuff”

And

“Not to worry”.


If I get through

This class

With a passing grade

It will be a miracle.


I’m having a difficult time

Concentrating

On the subject

Of English

At hand

And crumple

Up the piece of paper

That I have just scrawled a note on

Stuffing it into my mouth

And swallowing

The dry

Tasteless

Piece of evidence

As you

Get up from your desk

And walk

So seductively

Towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment