Thursday, April 22, 2010

Breaking The Bed






You and I go deep hun.


When we’re getting our fuck on

We are just so far deep

Into each other.


It’s divine

When we ride

And nothing else matters

But being with each other

And we groove

On the other’s pleasure

And how we look

On top of each other

Or in the mirror

Committed to the experience.


I absorb this other voice that I hear

And how your faraway eyes look

Your flavor

And smell.


That’s a woman.


That’s what I’m talking about.


And we go crazy deep.


We don’t want to wake up the next day.


We just want to lie around

Entangled

Blissed out.


When I do wake up

And stumble downstairs

To make coffee


I feel how deep

Our sex really was

In my thighs

And my ass.


But the poet in me

Feels it deeper still...



Even more so...


More intensely...


In my heart

And in my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment